Wednesday 4 January 2012

Appreciation

One of the things I appreciate every day of my life since we have moved here to Brittany is the countryside. I am so fortunate to have it right on my doorstep, In fact I own a couple of acres of it.

During the Autumn, every evening at about dusk I used to pour myself a glass of "Vin Rouge" and take a wander around the garden and field listening to the birds settling down for the night and the tinkling of the stream. These last few weeks It has seemed to rain nearly every day and I have missed that pleasure.

However, today has been mild and dry so I took myself off for a walk around, here is a short video of what I was talking about to share with you.

1 comment:

  1. I see you have used the highly technical although subtle "Hit it with a heavy hammer" method of carrying out routine maintainance on the tractor Bruv. very informative {;0)

    ReplyDelete