Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Updated website


For some time now I've been meaning to do something with my original "Living in Brittany" website, I started if off with good intentions to provide both information and a running blog or diary, however after a while the blog became unwieldy because I was just basically adding to a text file rather than having a structured setup which is why I moved to here.

However, I have now given it a complete makeover and turned it into a strictly factual site. It is in it's early days yet but the way it is structured means that I can keep adding to it for as long as I like so should just get better and better.

 For anyone interested just click on
www.living-in-brittany.co.uk to go straight to the site. Any comments or additions I would be pleased to add to it and attribute, there is a contact form within the site.